Friday, September 19, 2014

TT Cowl


The TT cowl is a slightly adapted version of this lovely pattern generously offered for free on revelry by Marilyn Phillippi. I used the same yarn that was used in the Vicki Fingerless Gloves.

My cowl is slightly less wide with  fewer buttons than the original. Also, I confess that it could clearly use some steam blocking but it's such a cozy little knit! Here is an important lesson learned: Use stitch-makers! Can you get by without them?....sure, but seriously, why did I give myself the heartburn of stitches dropped in mysterious locations? Lesson learned. Stitch markers are now my best friend.

As we head into fall, I just can't get enough of these transitional knits! How does the season affect your knitting habits?









No comments:

Post a Comment